Thursday 21 July 2011

4. How do you think your workshop experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

Making this music video has been a great experience, and I have learn a lot through doing this that I look forward to using when I make my own music video. Experiencing what it will be like while having lots of people around to help has made me much more confident.

The day has reinforced how important organisation and technical skill are. There were a few times when equipment stopped working and it was important that everyone remained calm and patient, and helped each other along. Although we won’t have an experienced crew with us, I am sure that we will be able to work as a team to make everything come together. Also, I will keep in mind that it is important to keep all members of the cast and crew motivated and happy in order to create a memorable and happy atmosphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment